Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My friend Ritsuko and her son Shoma came over today for our weekly play date. Shoma is 5 weeks older than Max.

This week the boys actually looked at each other, but they are still not sure what to make of the whole "play date" thing, or each other for that matter. In the meantime it is nice for Ritsuko and I to hang out. She is one of my friends from the Korean classes I took at Ewha University. They live a few buildings over from us in Dong-bu-Ichon-dong. Say that fast 10 times:)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

that was one of the best things i did as a new mom - meet with a play group. in the beginning it was just for us and then the kids turned into great friends a few years later. Jackson and I both have great friendships from that same playgroup today =)

6:21 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

LOL...I totally tried to say it ten times fast...I made it to 5 and then was laughing too hard to keep going. I kept thinking "wow..I really sound Korean!" Anyway, playdates ARE SO therapeutic. I still have to do them at least a few times a week. Helps me be a nicer mommy!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home