Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last weekend Max attended his first BBB Bob's Birthday Baseball Bash....I guess that should be 4 Bs....anyways here he is after our interview with the Dodger bowl he won.  This BBB was the 20th year my Dad and Ann have had the event.  A good time was had by all, except Max who was not that happy to be so hot and sweaty in the park for 3 hours;(  I image he will have a lot better time at the BBB when he can play ball.

2 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

Can't say I blame Max. Heat always deters my fun if it's bad enough. At least he looks good!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

might be hard for him to make an announcement with the NUK in his mouth - Jackson loved that thing!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home