Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Sunday, November 30, 2008



The other day while Max and I were at story time at the base library a women asked me if I would try out a product for her marketing class, baby knee pads. Apparently they are popular in Japan and Korea for babies learning how to crawl. She said that Americans expect their babies to be tough and was wondering if I would use a product like this for Max. I have noticed bruises on Max's knees from crawling all over the place...but really knee pads? The truth is they would not stay put on his chubby knees. Luckily he was a very good sport about trying them, and tough enough not to need them;)
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger CaraEve said...

That cracks me up! I can soooo understand how there would be a huge market for baby knee pads in Korea and Japan. Hilarious. I just wish they'd start using car seats!

9:15 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

Really? That is totally hilarious! He is quite the ham in that picture as well.

9:15 AM  
Blogger MandyKat said...

I would never have thought of knee pads for babies. What a pain. I probably wouldn't want to change the baby's diaper if I had to keep pulling off the knee pads. They look uncomfortable too. Max seems to enjoy them, though!

10:17 PM  
Blogger MandV said...

OMG! Why am I totally not suprised about this? HAHAHA! Max will look back at this one day and will be like, really Mom? Really? ;) Love it! xoxo

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home