Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Friday, January 16, 2009

Yes it is true...Max can walk!!!  He even beat his mom's family record of walking at 10 months.  Max will be 10 months Jan 26.  

I have many more pictures to share, but am having some technical difficulties being away from home, so there will be lots of updates when we get back to Korea!  In the meantime I will try to keep adding a few new pics for you restless viewers;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

wow, a 9 month walker! He beat Jackson by a few weeks =) I wonder if that means he'll be even more adventurous than Jack - uh oh, for your sake, I hope not! ha ha. HOW FUN! I was so glad when the crawling stage ended b/c it was so dirty - I love walkers! YEAH MAX, What a BIG BOY!

12:17 PM  
Blogger *katie said...

Wow!!! That is so early! Especially since my boys waited until 13 months!! Way to go Max!

10:00 PM  
Blogger MandyKat said...

Any beach trips for Max? I heard that the weather has been hot in LA. It has been cold and snowy here...you made a smart choice!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's incredible - gooooo max! you and jay must be so proud. hope the 3 of you had a nice reunion wknd; let's try and connect this week. i'm still hoping to see you...xo

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home