Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Korean Pizza....Again! We really want to like Korean Pizza so we keep trying it. Unfortunately our favorite part of this pizza was the box. Apparently these guys are competing with each other over who's pizza is best. Yes those are pickles on the side of the pizza. All pizzas in Korea come with pickles, sweet pickles to be exact for you to eat with your pizza....there is not much more I can say about that.

We ordered the squid octopus pizza. The seafood was fine, but the sauce was Not pizza sauce, it was more of a sweet and sour sauce...without even the suggestion of tomato.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

The Korean people seem confused to me. Pickles? That is very interesting. It looks like a normal pizza from the picture, but I believe that it's not very tasty from the description!

8:27 AM  
Blogger MandyKat said...

OK...thanks for explaining the rivalry between the two men. I saw that ad in the subway and pointed out the Mr. T look-a-like to Eric. I know we talked about Korean pizza before. Eric and I eat it on trips since we are picky. I love the subtle sweet-and-spicy flavors of the pizza sauce. I also love the sweet potato. Do you ever try the American chains?

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pockets and preposterous pizza. What a perfect post. Max continues his uber baby-ness! He is too cute.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home