Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our trip to Vietnam

This was the view from our room at the Victoria Hoi An Hotel in Vietnam.
Every morning a guy with a water buffalo would comb the beach to make it all nice and fresh for us. Yes it was misty in the morning, but this photo looks extra foggy because my camera was so cold from being in our air conditioned room when I took it outside it got all fogged up and if I waited for it to un-fog I would have missed the water buffalo.
I had the same fogging problem with this photo...but thought it was nice enough to include.
There were lots of beautiful pods with fish all over the resort. Max made his fish face every time we passed the fish. I will try to get a picture of his fish face and put it on the blog soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger *katie said...

D & E love fish! We have a friend with a koi fish pond and they always want to see the "Fishies, fishies!"

And the beach looks awesome, who knew they acutally used water buffalos to comb out the sand!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home