Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Friday, December 08, 2006

"Snow on Kimchee pots" Yesterday I visited an area south of Seoul called Icheon, which is pretty much the same name as the area we live in just spelled a little differently. Yes, the Korean language is a bit confusing. Icheon is known for its ceramics and there are many different pottery shops and studios in this area. I enjoyed seeing so many beautiful pieces in one place and hopefully just about finished off my Christmas shopping. Well, except for Jay's stocking......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooo, snow makes everything so beautiful ... but don't put it in Jay's stocking!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I bet your mom would find this interesting!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home