Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Saturday, July 07, 2007


A couple of years ago, I got some earwax candles for Christmas or something. Not candles made of earwax, rather these strange hollow conical things that are supposed to be used for treating earwax. Somehow these things made the move to Korea and have been hanging around like a chancre on King Henry so I finally decided to use them. Observe exhibition A to see how they work. Results were questionable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family has used those since I was in high school. They're awesome. It always draws all the wax out of my ears. My ears make too much, so these ear cones are great for me! Sure is strange using them though in the moment!

7:44 AM  
Blogger *katie said...

WOW--I'm speechless, I don't know what to say...You're sure looking good though!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i gave those to you, jay should be lying on his side for best results. wonder what korean ear wax looks like?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home