Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Emergency Department took our group photo on Tuesday. There are 7 doctors, 8 nurses, 14 Medics, 2 Katusas (Korean Augmentee to US Army), and 18 Korean nationals working for me. The Army picks you early for leadership positions and if you try hard, by the time your assignment ends you are finally ready to do it right. With a year under my belt and one to go, I get it 1/2 right these days.

Here are 5 of us docs: me, Jim Hill, Inai Shin, Adam Ash, and Tom Zickgraf. Adam did a civilian residency like me. We're still working on teaching him the military pose.

We're still working on teaching him the military pose.

Colleen took the photos while Grandma Baker babysat. Thanks both!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger *katie said...

Very cool Jay! I like the last picture best:)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Great photo! Who is that hot guy on the far right? Can I have his phone number?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home