Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Monday, April 13, 2009

Max discovers chocolate


Max discovered chocolate the other day when he pulled a box with one candy left out of the cupboard and started chewing on it.....little did he know how tasty it was going to be. He ate it right through the wrapper. I tried to help him, but there was no way he was letting that sticky little piece of deliciousness out of his control.

A few days later I found chocolate hand prints on the sliding glass doors out to our porch;-)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

What a combo! Red and brown on that cute little face! I have to say, I don't blame him. That's what I look like after I find chocolate!

8:04 PM  
Blogger *katie said...

Smart kid! David and Ethan love chocolate...and candy...and cake...and treats...and snacks. I need to get them to love fruit and other healthy stuff just as much!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous irene said...

nothing sweeter than that face. not even chocolate. xo

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home