Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Sunday, December 09, 2007

This weekend we had the annual Baker Cookie Exchange and Cocktail Party. This is the 2nd year we have had this party and plan to do it every year. It is a lot of fun and who doesn't love a cookie party? Here I am posing with the Christmas tree Jay made out of blinking lights on our air conditioner cover, or dress as I like to call it.

Ooops we were too busy entertaining, drinking Jay's homemade eggnog, Colleen's famous cider, and eating cookies we forgot to take any pictures during the party but we managed to get one of our friends Doug, Jodi, and DJ as they were leaving in their Christmas hats sent to them from Miami!!! DJ acted as our door man this year and did an excellent job. Thanks DJ:)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger *katie said...

How fun, sounds like a great tradition to start! I have to say I'm a little hurt that I wasn't invited;) See you soon!

7:23 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

I love cookies. Did you get any good and/or different ones this year? I wanted to start my own annual one this year too, but life and time got away from me. GOOD JOB!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home