Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!! For my 31st birthday Jay took me to a restaurant on the top floor of the Jogno building (floor 33), from the outside it kind of looks like a spaceship. The food was delicious and the views were excellent.


And for those of you watching my ever expanding waistline.....here I am at 29 weeks on my 31st b-day in our living room. The rug I am standing on Jay got in Iraq, although it is a Turkish rug, the couch some of you may recognize as a hand-me down from my Dad and Ann, and the prints on the wall are the Chinese artist Zhang Xiaogang. Yes, Korean style.....no shoes in the house.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

I must say Colleen, for 29 weeks, you are lookin' mighty big, in a GOOD way of course. You must be enjoying it, right? It's the last 6 weeks that are rough due to swelling and "bigness". =)

10:02 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

That comment was Brooke, not Steve!

10:03 AM  
Blogger *katie said...

Happy belated birthday Colleen!! And you look great! And the rug is beautiful:)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWH I just want to rub your beautiful belly! I miss you. Let's skype soon. Love you!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home