Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


This weekend we set up the awesome traveler jogger stroller/car seat with dual drink cup holders that my dad and Ann gave us....no it does not make cappuccinos. Here Jay practices his parenting skills by buckling in his Super Fly Monkey......Does anyone else know about these crazy toys? They have rubber bands hooked into their shins and forearms and can be launched across the room while they make an awful high pitched noise...not my favorite toy, but I am sure Jay and Max will have fun with it.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger *katie said...

A traveler jogger? That's awesome! I haven't seen the monkey toy but I can certainly imagine that Jay would love the thing!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the stroller... looks durable! I want to see the monkey fly across the room. We need to skype!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought it made cappuccinos! What a disappointment!

Yes, I've seen the Super Fly Monkey. Hopefully Max will come complete with rubber bands hooked on his wrists and ankles... Otherwise, Jay's practice sessions may be sadly wasted.

xoxoxoxox,
DadBob

1:34 PM  
Blogger brooke said...

That is one deluxe stroller. Very nice! Jay actually looks like he knows what he's doing too, is it true?

10:19 PM  
Blogger CaraEve said...

Is it the Flying monkey with the leather helmet and goggles?

I have one (the niece and nephew love him) in our Eurovan!

Seriously, you can't go wrong with the flying monkey. Greg

4:04 PM  
Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

OMG - we practiced w/our car seat and stroller w/our "Ralley Monkey" - think baseball monkey in the 7th inning. SO FUNNY, I'll have to email you some pics! ha ha, must be a Baker thing!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home