Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This last weekend our friends Manisha and David threw us a baby shower to help us prepare for Max's arrival. Here Jay and I pose as we start the food line. David is in the background. Thanks guys for the shower!!!
Next to me is my good friend Manisha, she is watching a pictionary game while I score the A-Z baby word game. Jay came pretty close to winning that one, but his "I" word was Itaewon which is an area in Seoul just outside of the base...not exactly a word having to do with babies, although he did try to claim that a lot of babies have been made in this area.
Delicious chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting:)
Our friend Heather feeding her son Walker some cake. He loved this photo so much that he had me show it to him about 50 times after I took it. Each time he saw it he would open his mouth really wide like he was taking another bite of cake and then say Walker and laugh....pretty cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

Looks like a sweet shower. You're getting pretty close now Colleen...how are you feeling?

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home