Life in the ROK

West goes East: The lives and adventures of a Californian couple living in Seoul

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Max the fussy eater

Much to his parents dismay.....Max has become a fussy eater;-( This is not normally how we feed him, but we will do pretty much whatever it takes these days to get him to eat as much as we can.
It can be a bit frustrating at times. I usually end up eating more than he does trying to convince him how good it is. Now when he gives me a bite he always says "Mmmmmm."
Luckily it is not all torturous.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger brooke said...

Totally been there. I know how frustrating that is. Her name was Sienna, and the good news is, it passes! Some days it seemed like she at NOTHING...but she's fine and all is well. Much luck to you and Jay with that one!

9:15 AM  
Blogger *katie said...

Oh the joys of feeding toddlers. David and Ethan eat really, really well about every 8th meal. And maybe it's more like every 12th.

1:47 PM  
Blogger babyracer said...

Lu is going through a fussy eating stage right now too. I sometimes worry that it's because I'm having so much trouble eating with the pregnancy sickness, but I've given up coaxing and pleading and now just put the food out, leave her alone, eat my own, and eventually she usually at least tries it if she thinks I'm not looking. She tends to want the food from my plate more than her own, so sometimes we just eat off of one plate together. And we tend to graze a lot too. She prefers fingerfood provided throughout the day to set meals. And since I'm throwing up all the time anyway, that works for me too. Not sure if any of that helps with Max, but good luck! Love, Jen

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home